Monday, May 7, 2018

Que tranza morros!

Que tranza morros! 

These past 3 months in Palau have gone by way too fast! We have changes tomorrow and my companion Elder Villarauz is getting transferred to Piedras Negras! I’m definitely going to miss my boy Villarauz!  He is definitely going to be one of my friends for life, and potentially my brother in law if you know what I mean..... McKall or Aubri....!!!

My new comp Elder Leon will get here tomorrow and we are going to keep on grinding out here in Palau! Everything is looking pretty good, we have some great people progressing and we are going to work with Melisa's family and Celeste's family over the next couple of weeks too! They are way cool, and they actually invited us to dinner last night and said they might have a carne asada this Thursday too! 

Today for P-day we went and took some pics by the river! Going out there was definitely some good motivation to continue preparing Juila for her baptism... because that’s the only way we can get in the water haha! 

Don’t have much time today, so I have to keep this email pretty short. Hope everyone is doing good back home in the 801! 

Much Love,

Elder Ceb

1. We are always out here chilling with Melissa and her crew on the railroad tracks


2. Chillin at the river


3. Elder Villarauz's farewell dinner


4. #dayonesaltilloboys

No comments:

Post a Comment

Elder Cebollero's Homecoming

We loved hearing Elder Cebollero speak in our church about his mission and hearing his beautiful testimony.  After church, we had a taco bar...