Monday, February 19, 2018

Vive Palau!

Que onda? Esta ilummunado! Vive Palau! 

I’m just going to start out and say RIP to my 45lb dumbbells. As I was packing up all of my stuff in Frontera I quickly realized it would not be possible to bring them. So, I bought this little wood crate to put them in, however, it weighed like 200 pounds with those dumbbells and my 25lb dumbbells... At first, I had the 25lb dumbbells in my suitcase but then I didn’t have space for my other stuff (because I have like 8 pairs of shoes here lol). Plus, the dumbbells made my suitcases weigh like 100 pounds each haha. So anyways, I ended up filling up all three of my suitcase my duffel bag and a wood crate with my 25lb dumbbells and two pairs of shoes haha and luckily, they let me put it all under the bus! Which by the way I almost missed hahah but I got there like 30 seconds before it left haha. Trust me I was planning on getting there early but my zone leaders Said they were going to come to our house to catch a ride with us over to the bus station in Monclova. However, they were way late so we ended up just ditching them and grabbing a taxi just in time. 

Then like 2 or 3 hours later I got off the bus in a little town in the middle of nowhere hahah named Palau lol. Don’t get me wrong, I’m stoked to be out here hahha but it's really small. My comp is Elder Villaraus and he is from the country named Mexico. He is a way cool dude. He got here the change before me but since he is Latino he was only in the CCM for 3 weeks, so we will end up going home on the same day! That also means we both only have 6 months in the mission! We work really good together though; this week we found 23 new investigators and we set two baptismal dates! We are going to keep grinding this next week to get them ready for baptism and to set some more baptism dates with some of our other investigators! 


Today for P-day Elder Villarauz and I met up with one of my Day One Saltillo boys Elder Sabey and his son Elder Smith for some free breakfast from a member in Muskquiz!!! It's been hype to have my boys Elder Reed and Elder Sabey out here!


Thanks for all the love and support / Much love

-Elder Ceb


1 & 2. Saying Goodbye to Yoxan and Eden



3. Shoutout to Arnold


4. Eating some gringas with Elder Villarauz (my new companion) 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Elder Cebollero's Homecoming

We loved hearing Elder Cebollero speak in our church about his mission and hearing his beautiful testimony.  After church, we had a taco bar...