Wednesday, November 29, 2017

Lost in Frontera

Lost in Frontera...So as a I mentioned last week, my dad Elder Cruz is the new zone leader here in Monclova and Elder Carreon joined me in Frontera. So this week I got the opportunity to see how well I know my way around this area. Suprisingly, I didn’t get lost lol and I only had to use the map once haha!

My new Companion Elder Carreon/“Mom” (first trainer is your dad, second trainer is your mom) is chill and I’m excited to continue to work with him for the next couple of weeks! He likes to work hard ha, so we get along!!! Whenever we teach a lesson, he has me teach every part and then he adds stuff and what not when I mess up and what not ha. It’s helped my Spanish a bunch, hopefully I’m fluent by the end of this change haha! 

This week we had stake conference! All of the talks and testimonies were great! We had the privilege to hear from an Area Seventy, President Cahoon (Mexico Saltillo Mission President), and Sister Cahoon! All of the talks were great, however, Sister Cahoon’s was definitely my favorite because it was in English! (Elder Wells translated it to Spanish for everyone else in the congregation if you were wondering ha).

When Elder Cruz moved out this last week, he left like ten or fifteen ties in the house that he didn’t want. So this week the surgeon started slimming all of those ties ha!! Hopefully he doesn’t want all of them back now that they’re slim…hah. 

Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving!! 
- Much love - Elder Ceb



Elder Carreon and I after we helped Hermana Raffela decorate for Christmas!


Parade last week in Monclova for the Revolution!


Chilling with Elder Pedro



They asked to see my green card after this picture

No comments:

Post a Comment

Elder Cebollero's Homecoming

We loved hearing Elder Cebollero speak in our church about his mission and hearing his beautiful testimony.  After church, we had a taco bar...