Monday, November 20, 2017

Cambios are coming in Frontera!

!Cambios! (changes) 
Dang time is going by way to fast...lol it feels like it was just yesterday when Elder Cruz and I arrived in Frontera. This morning we found out what changes will happen tomorrow, and it looks like I’m going to have to say goodbye to my dad (Elder Cruz) tonight. It´s all good though because he´s not going very far. Elder Cruz is our new zone leader along with Elder Wells. My new companion is Elder Carreon from Veracruz Mexico haha, that’s about all I know about him at the moment but I’m excited to work with him here in Frontera! 
Everything is going really good with our investigators, hopefully I can figure out how to get to all of their houses without Elder Cruz lol. I usually just follow him around, however, for the most part I think I know my way around this area. If not, we´ll find out tomorrow haha. Elder Cruz and I have two baptisms scheduled for the first week of December. They are both younger kids from less active families. Both families came to church yesterday and both kids Joxan and Genesis are excited for their baptism! We have a couple of other investigators that have been progressing and coming to church. We just need to work out a couple of things with a divorce and a marriage and then we should have another baptism or two for December! I truly appreciate all your prayers on behalf of myself and our investigators here in Frontera. I have seen immense changes within my own testimony and the testimonies of our investigators! 
This week The Surgeon slimmed one of Elder Wells ties to pay him back for the invite to his birthday "Carne Asada" this past week! It turned out really good and I’d like to humbly say that I’m pretty much professional lol. I have like two or three more ties that I’m going to do in the next week or two and then eventually I’ll start working on my next project!
I think like two weeks ago I mentioned the Book of Gainz that I put together before the mission. Haha anyways, apparently a bunch of other missionaries and missionary moms have been asking my mom for copies so I’m basically famous lol! Since I’m already talking about gainz quick shout out to my mom for sending the package with more protein bars! On the real though, gainz are great and all but spiritual gainz are way more important!!! 
Much love, Elder Ceb


Monclova Mexico Zone


The Surgeon performed surgery on Elder Wells tie for his birthday!


 Shout-out to my mom for restocking my protein bars



A lot of Elders have these mission books with pictures and letters from different Elders and what not. Haha and all of the Elders cut out pictures from the older Liahonas (church magazines) that we have in the apartments... Anyways, I’m pretty proud of my creation in Elder Leon´s mission book!






You already know my famous pose is going international


Elder Leon





   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Elder Cebollero's Homecoming

We loved hearing Elder Cebollero speak in our church about his mission and hearing his beautiful testimony.  After church, we had a taco bar...